The A.O.S. Nemeas announces that the start of grape collection will begin on Friday, September 17, 2021, under the following conditions:
1. The winery will receive from 8:30am
2. The grape to be presented must be at least 12.5 points [until further notice]. Loads below 12.5 points will have a different financial treatment & no 2nd load will be accepted.
3. The PDO category [up to 1200 kg/ha] will be priced differently.
4. Grapes harvested the previous day are not accepted.
5. Producers must wash their crates daily.
6. Necessary New viticultural register to receive a card.