The wines of the Nemea Wine Cooperative are distinguished for their quality and uniqueness. It is no coincidence that they have been repeatedly awarded in prestigious international competitions and continue unabated.
However, they maintain a distinct place in the consciousness and in the hearts of both Greek consumers and wine lovers from other countries. Ahiorgitiko wine (PDO – Nemea), is among the best of its kind worldwide, while, among its many distinctions, it retains the privilege of being the wine of the “Ancient Greeks”.
Some of the most important distinctions are:
• Concours International du Vin, Thessalonique• Prowein
• San Francisco International Wine Competition
• Los Angeles International Wine & Spirit Competition
• Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
• Shanghai International Wine Challenge